Junior Software Developer
Fort Eustis, VA Full Time
Jr.DevJobs Estimate: $64,756
14 days ago
Capstone Corporation is currently seeking a Junior Software Developer to support the Army Training Information Architecture (ATIA) Application Sustainment Program. The Junior Software Developer will support the overall mission to provide system configuration and documentation, architecture analysis, software application maintenance, database maintenance, and information assurance documentation and maintenance.This position will be filled upon final contract award.
- Under direct supervision, supports software development and support using CMMI and agile methodologies, formal specifications, data flow diagrams, other accepted design techniques, and Computer Aided Software Engineering (CASE) tools.
- Interprets software requirements and designs specifications code, and integrates and tests software components.
- Estimates software development costs and schedule.
- Reviews existing programs and assists in implementing refinements, reducing operating time and improving current techniques.
- Supports software configuration management.
- Analyzes and studies complex system requirements.
- Designs software tools and subsystems to support software reuse and domain analyses, and manages their implementation.
- Develops, designs and delivers courseware and training related to information technology and cyber security related issues.
- Analyzes and updates software in support of the sustainment of the software applications.
- Associate’s degree; may substitute two (2) years of additional relevant experience for degree.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience performing software engineering.
- No clearance required.