Junior Software Quality Engineer
Bentonville, AR Full Time
Degree Not Required
24 days ago
This full-time permanent Zebra employee will be part of QA team within EIS business unit. This person will work closely with remote team in Chicago.
- Assist QA team execute testing scenarios in retail domain setup lab.
- Create and update test cases for for web and mobile applications.
- Find and identify RFID tagged products and movement across lab as per testing requirements.
- Support movement of Android handheld devices and keeping track inside lab.
- Install/Update/Remove Android apps and test functionality.
- Onboard/tag new products or devices as required.
- Collaborate with product team, designers, and other team members on new feature development.
- Performs other related duties as needed and assigned.
- Associate degree in computer science or related degree.
- Background in a quality assurance role with a software company.
- Experience testing Android and Web apps.
- 1+ years manual testing experience.
- Must be a self-starter and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.