Entry Level Application Developer
Northbrook, IL Full Time
Jr.DevJobs Estimate: $68,522
19 days ago
We are looking for an extremely detailed and motivated person with good knowledge of HTML, JQuery, VB, C#, MS SSL Server, T-SQL, ASP.NET, and other related technologies used to implement web-based applications. Experience in MVC, .NET Core, and responsive UI design is a plus. Candidate must be able to work in a team setting, follow agile development, and must have strong database, architecture and conceptual skills.
- Architect, develop, and modify Microsoft .NET Applications, components,web applications, web services, and enterprise services components.
- Design, develop, and maintain SOL database schemas and scripts, including views, triggers, and stored procedures.
- Deploy .NET systems to various production and pre-production environments and troubleshoot issues.
- Create technical documentation such as design documents, specifications, software architecture documents, and instructions.
- Analyze design and architectural issues and questions.
- Support management of the project development team.
- Work in a team environment using agile development processes and deliver work on time and within budget.
- Follow up with issues in an efficient manner, including working hand-in-hand with Quality Assurance, Project Management, and/or senior developers.
- Regularly communicate project progress, issues, and risks to team and managers.
- Create and support complex code structures in both VB.NET and C#.
- Regularly learn and adapt to new languages and technologies.
- Have good understanding and exposure to MS SQL and SQL coding.
- Have good understanding and exposure to Microsoft .NET.
- Exposure and experience in responsive design MS .NET Core is a plus.
- Completed a minimum of a four-year related or advanced degree in a related field.
- Prior work experience a plus.
- Competitive base salary
- Business expense reimbursement
- 401K with profit sharing
- Medical, dental & vision insurance