Entry Level Software Engineer
Boston, MA Full Time
Degree Not Required
Jr.DevJobs Estimate: $71,949
27 days ago
At Bullhorn, we put the world to work. Our international recruitment software delivers best-of-breed technology solutions for the world’s leading recruitment firms. With over 300,000 users, we work at a rapid pace to deliver an incredible customer experience. As a market leader we are seeking the best talent to continue building our world class team.
As an Entry-Level Software Engineer, you would be a key member of the core development team. You will collaborate with our team of developers and quality assurance engineers on the specification, design and creation of our world-class software products.
As an Entry-Level Software Engineer, a typical day might include the following:
- Building services that support millions of requests per day
- Building APIs to create new services and integrations
- Solving complex development challenges
This job might be for you if:
- You have experience with Object Oriented, Data-Driven Software Application Development
- You have knowledge of database programming
- You have great organizational and multitasking skills
Bonus points for:
- Experience working with version control
- Experience with the CSS extension language SCSS
- Experience with the Typescript language
Strong culture makes Bullhorn a great place to work! Weekly breakfasts and lunches, monthly social events, annual summer and holiday parties, and volunteering outings all add to Bullhorn’s incredible office culture.
You might be a fit for Bullhorn if:
- You are energetic and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- You love working in an agile environment and can roll with the punches
- You take ownership of your work and continuously strive for improvement
If the profile above sounds like you, we want to hear from you!