Jr. Front End Developer
New York, NY Full Time
Jr.DevJobs Estimate: $70,380
15 days ago
CoEnterprise is looking to hire a Junior Front End Developer to join our amazing Product team as a vital contributor to our flagship product, Syncrofy. In the role of Junior Front End Developer, your responsibilities will include the following:
- work with a small but versatile development team, enhancing and maintaining a customer centric application with strong data visualization elements.
- thrive in a fast-paced and collaborative environment, continuously learning and sharing knowledge to solve unique technical challenges.
- participate in an Agile development process, utilizing industry standard tools for issue tracking, version control, and code deployment.
- write unit tests and deploy code.
- participate in design discussions and code reviews, sharing and receiving constructive criticism.
- be self-motivated and disciplined, maintaining responsibility for all assigned tasks.
- Experience with JQuery, React, Less/Sass, NodeJS or related technologies is a plus.
- Good understanding or experience with Object-Oriented Programming (Java, C#, etc).
- Familiarity with UI/UX design is a plus.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills is an absolute must.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
Here is a small sample of our benefits and perks we offer:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision
- Matching 401k
- Generous PTO policy
- Commuter Benefits
- Happy Hours and other fun events
- Game/Break Room
- Bagel Wednesdays