Junior Full Stack PHP Developer
Chicago, IL Full Time
Jr.DevJobs Estimate: $64,539
15 days ago
StickOutSocial is looking for an entry-level PHP developer who is self-motivated, passionate, and looking to grow their technical skills - specifically with PHP and MySQL. If you love to problem solve, write clean code, and want to join a dynamic team within a growing company then this is for you!
- Write secure, clean code for web applications
- Document code, concepts, business logic, and logistics
- Work on a team to design and develop new features and interfaces using modern web programming paradigms
- Assist with debugging/ development of bug fixes - day-to-day maintenance
- Development of new features under the guidance of more senior team members
- Experience with PHP
- Experience with MySQL
- Experience with Laravel is a plus
- Experience with Wordpress is a plus
- HTML/CSS (basic level)
- Great communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Collaborative team player
- Well organized, and able to work under tight deadlines
- Always eager to learn more
- Bachelor of Arts/Science in Computer Science or comparable experience
This is not just a job – it’s a career! Our work environment is social, upbeat and fun. StickOutSocial offers competitive salaries with the opportunity to work in an enjoyable work setting.
We are located in the Chicago Board of Trade in downtown Chicago. We are steps away from multiple CTA lines: LaSalle/Van Buren (Brown/Purple/Pink/Orange), Jackson (Blue/Red), LaSalle (Blue), and others. We are also walking distance to Ogilvie & Union Station.