Junior Software Developer
Salt Lake City, UT Full Time
Jr.DevJobs Estimate: $2,526
22 days ago
Navitaire, a wholly owned Amadeus Company, delivers industry-leading technology services supporting growth, profitability and innovation to airlines and rail clients worldwide, including many of the world’s most successful airlines. Navitaire offers a full suite of proven solutions focused on revenue generation and streamlining costs in the areas of reservations, ancillary sales, loyalty, revenue management, revenue accounting and business intelligence. Each day, more than 500 employees based in five global offices develop, support and operate Navitaire solutions to help our clients continue to move the travel industry forward.
Summary of the role
Navitaire, a wholly owned Amadeus company delivers industry-leading technology services that enable growth, profitability and innovation to airlines and rail clients worldwide. Offering a full suite of advanced solutions focused on revenue generation and streamlining costs in the areas of reservations, ancillary sales, distribution, e-commerce, revenue management, revenue accounting, and business intelligence.
The Navitaire Development is a team of technology professionals that provides Navitaire clients a wide variety of products for key elements of their distribution, passenger self-service connectivity (web, mobile and kiosk) and data integration.
The Navitaire Development Team is looking for experienced software developer to contribute to the Navitaire digital strategy. Navitaire’s digital strategy includes to development and enhancments of a restful Json API suite, supporting services spanning the entire passengers’ travel life cycle. It is a comprehensive API suite that powers our customers web and mobile offerings, which provides trip planning, reservations, booking management, check-in with mobile boarding pass functionality, and ancillary sales opportunities.
- Coding, testing and troubleshooting for the Navitaire Json API following Navitaire standards
- Research and resolve production issues according to team guidelines and procedures
- Functional testing and using and/or writing diagnostic programs to ensure optimal performance of the API
- Perform technical impact analysis
- Provide technical guidance to the product/team in various API's
- Train and assist other developers in various aspects of the work
- Work on an agile software development environment
- Must effectively communicate across teams and locations
- Willing to share knowledge and experience with otherssolution of urgent issues
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent 4 year degree
- 1 year C# training/classes/work experience
- 6 months ASP.Net training/classes/work experience
- 6 months MVC training/classes/work experience
- 6 months CSS training/classes/work experience