Jr. Software Developer
Austin, TX Full Time
Jr.DevJobs Estimate: $61,690
29 days ago
Clutch Analytics is a B-to-B-to-C software company developing leading-edge financial services technology solutions. We're also the digital manufacturing arm of Windhaven Insurance, one of the fastest growing insurers in the US.
As a Junior Software Developer at Clutch, you will be working in a startup atmosphere to develop consumer facing applications, and you will have an opportunity learn and apply new concepts in a rapidly evolving environment.
The Ideal Candidate
- ENGAGES a.k.a. “gives a damn” about what we do and how technology can help make us more competitive in the marketplace.
- COLLABORATES. We have the flattest organization in the industry designed with one main goal – the TEAM.
- RESPECTS Teammates, customers and the community.
- Has FUN! Because you enjoy your career and the people you work with.
Professional & Technical Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field preferred; and/or equivalent experience.
- Experience with React and Node.js
- Experience with NoSQL data stores, such as MongoDB
- Experience with Angular a plus
- Ability to explain technical issues and recommend solutions
- Strong team player with a high degree of flexibility
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Clutch Analytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or any other characteristic.