Entry Level Mobile Developer
Lowell, AR Full Time
23 days ago
Experience: 6 months + Mobile App Development
Mobile Apps: Preferably React, at least one app in Apple’s App Store and/or Google’s Play Store
Languages: Java Script, CSS, XML, JSON, and RESTful web services. Bonus: Titanium SDK, MVC Design Pattern, Java, Objective-C/Swift, and/or commonjs
Dev Environment: Appcelerator Studio, Xcode, Android Studio, and/or Eclipse
Source Control: Bonus: SVN and/or GIT
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and build advanced apps for both iOS and Android platforms
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Collaborates with development staff to integrate user interfaces to backend systems using synchronous and asynchronous mechanisms such as messaging and web services.
- Optimizes new and existing applications using best practices to insure appropriate performance and usability standards are met.
- Documents and designs user interface specifications, component specifications, and workflow processes using appropriate modeling and design tools.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to other developers, testers, and deployment teams.
Fortune 500 experience. Career Development. Nation-wide opportunities. We are J.B. Hunt.
Our success comes from strategically placing you in the most suitable role. Whether you have a passion for operations, sales, engineering, or information technology, we can jump start your career!
J.B. Hunt Transport, Inc. is no stranger to the transportation logistics industry. From our humble beginnings in 1961, with only five tractors and seven refrigerated trailers, we have evolved into one of the largest transportation logistics companies in North America. We provide safe and reliable transportation services throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our four business segments (Intermodal, Dedicated Contract Services, Truckload, and Integrated Capacity Solutions) allow us to provide customized freight solutions for customers big and small. It's no wonder we have been named one of America's Most Admired Companies by Fortune Magazine.
J.B. Hunt Transport, Inc. is committed to basing employment decisions on the principles of equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, persons with disabilities, protected veterans or other bases by applicable law.