Boston, MA Full Time
Jr.DevJobs Estimate: $71,949
20 days ago
Jebbit is seeking software developers and problem solvers who are looking for a fast-paced and flexible environment to build cool things with a fun team. Our technology stack consists of PSQL, Ruby on Rails, NodeJS, and Ember.js, but not knowing some or all of these is not a show stopper for a bright candidate willing to learn as they go.
Originally founded at Boston College, Jebbit was named one of the Top 25 Most Promising Companies in the World by CNBC and our cofounders are Forbes 30 Under 30 honorees. We’re a graduate of Techstars and located in Boston's Back Bay.
The Jebbit platform enables marketers and digital sales teams to create branded, personalized, mobile-optimized experiences to engage, profile, and convert any audience.
- Build new features, update/maintain existing features
- Work across the full stack on features both by yourself and in small teams
- Write tests to prove the functionality of the code
- Interact with Product and Client teams to better understand the market and what roles our technology plays in it
- Enjoys solving complicated technical puzzles/issues
- BS in CS, Computer Engineering, or equivalent at a qualified school
- Previous internships a plus
- Willingness to learn new things
- Relaxed office culture
- Weekly lunch and learns to encourage developer growth
- Flexible schedule and WFH policy
- Side projects are encouraged