Brea, CA Full Time
Degree Not Required
Jr.DevJobs Estimate: $64,206
27 days ago
Position Description & Responsibilities:
- Provide client/project requirements analysis and verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable.
- Prepare technical materials and documentation as needed
- Developing test scripts and providing QA/QC testing on applications.
Qualifications for this position include:
- Familiarity with SDLC and Agile development processes.
- Ability to facilitate meetings with individuals and or groups to gather, understand and articulate their business needs.
- Analytical skills, to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, and decompose high-level information into clear potential deliverables.
- Strong oral and writing skills, to communicate effectively to clients, managers, and technical staff.
Technical Qualifications for this position include:
- Java Script development experience
- Visual Studio and ASP.Net development
- Microsoft Office experience
- Associate’s degree or higher
- Brea, CA or Kennewick, WA