Junior .Net Developer
Mechanicsburg, PA Full Time
1 month ago
The Junior .Net Developer will be challenged with developing custom software solutions or web sites that meet the needs of Select Medical's dynamic environment.
An ability to rapidly learn new coding languages and environments and ensuring a superior level of customer service is a must. The ideal candidate will also need to be comfortable working in a fast-paced, quickly evolving environment and learning the healthcare business. The position will be based in Mechanicsburg, PA.
The Junior .Net Developer will review, analyze, develop, and modify enterprise application systems and web sites. The responsibilities will include coding, testing, debugging, and documenting programs for new or existing systems, working directly with the business users.
- 2+ years of C# (or VB.NET) and ASP.NET web development experience
- Relational Database Design and Development (SQL Server and/or Oracle)
- Prior experience designing scalable enterprise software solutions
- Strong interpersonal and great communication skills a must
- Strong dedication to quality customer service
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Interest in learning the healthcare business
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Must possess a personal sense of urgency
- Superior teamwork skills
- BS or BA degree in Business Systems or Computer Science
- Transact-SQL, PL-SQL, XML, XSL, Telerik Controls, ASP, IIS, Bootstrap
- Experience in using SQL Server Integration Services or SQL Server Reporting Services
- Experience with source control systems, preferably GIT
- Ability to develop web sites that work on multiple versions of Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari and support mobile devices
- Prior Healthcare experience would be a big plus
Select Medical is one of the nation's largest providers of specialized acute and post-acute care. Its network of nearly 47,000 employees operates or supports more than 100 hospitals specializing in long-term acute care, 23 medical rehabilitation hospitals, and more than 2,000 outpatient clinics offering physical and occupational therapy as well as urgent care. It also offers physical therapy and/or athletic training to approximately 300 high schools, colleges, and professional sports teams. Select Medical (NYSE: SEM) was founded in 1996 and is based in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania. For more information, visit selectmedical.com
Select Medical is an EOE