DELTA Resources, Inc.
DELTA Resources, Inc. is a woman-owned business, established in 2000 to provide support services to the Federal government and private sector. With over 300 employees and annual revenues exceeding $50 million, the company has sustained growth in the delivery of Systems Engineering, Integration, and Test solutions to DOD clients. DELTA achieves its corporate objectives through a commitment to excellent customer service and employee development. Our Mission: DELTA enables government decision-makers to make the best decisions for our country’s future through quality products delivered by skilled professionals to ensure the highest caliber of service. DELTA accomplishes its mission through a partnership with our employees and customers.
DELTA Resources is seeking Junior Developers/DevOps Engineers to join our Requirements, Analytics, and Technology team at our Corporate Headquarters in Alexandria, VA. This is an exciting entry-level opportunity to support DoD cloud computing efforts, offering outstanding opportunities for learning and career advancement. Ideal candidates will have strong technical aptitude, hands on programming capability, curiosity, and the desire to build innovative tools to support mission critical activities for the Department of Defense
- Develop, convert, and migrate applications from legacy platforms using a variety of programming languages
- Assist in redesign and architecture of Amazon Web Services (AWS) optimized cloud systems, including migrating code bases and refactoring
- Collaborate to design, code, test, and validate applications following CMMI Level 3 practices
- Support the team with all other duties as assigned
Required skills / experience:
- 2 years of web programming experience
- Understanding of DevOps concepts and practices
- Ability to obtain a Secret clearance
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Science or a related field
- Web design experience
- Experience working in an Agile environment
EEO Statement DELTA Resources Inc. provides equal opportunity for all persons and prohibits discrimination in employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), veteran or marital status, or any other factor prohibited by law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave, compensation, and training.
DELTA maintains an Affirmative Action Plan to establish fair access to employment opportunities and to create a work community that is an accurate reflection of the qualified workforce. Due to security clearance requirements, U.S. citizenship is required for most positions.