Junior Web Developer
Flint Group is seeking a highly motivated Junior Web Developer with a passion for creating outstanding and innovative client solutions. As a Junior Web Developer, you will use web, mobile and social media technologies to create state-of-the-art websites that blow our clients away. You will need to be bursting with creativity (and efficiency), constantly striving to create the most cutting-edge site (on a budget… and a timeline) and able to fit into our fast-paced, highly-skilled agency environment.
What you’ll do
- Program and develop interactive web websites in WordPress
- Convert Photoshop designs into working websites using web standards
- Improve user interface based on source design and technical specs
- Build email landing pages for marketing efforts
- Work collaboratively on creative marketing solutions that leverage technology
- Stay current with latest industry, technology and marketing trends
What we need
- Experience with PHP, HTML5, CSS and jQuery
- Proficiency with cross-browser, cross-platform differentiation and Web standards including technical SEO and accessibility
- Strong technical, analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to understand direction and work as a team, while maintaining the ability to perform all duties effectively and efficiently on one’s own
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Upbeat attitude and the ability to have fun while sticking to strict, fast deadlines
Where you’ve been
- Degree in related technology field
- Preferred relevant internship experience
- Mobile application development and/or ASP.NET experience preferred, but not required
Who we are
We’re all in for client success.
Through a roll-up-your-sleeves work ethic, passion, reliability, solid strategy and fresh thinking, we’ve built a reputation for delivering smart solutions to complex challenges.
We help more than 150 clients in diverse industries succeed. Many are word-of-mouth referrals, and some have been our clients longer than most of us have been alive – a testament to our belief that doing the right thing is the only way to do things.
Our offices are in Fargo, ND, and Duluth, MN, and we have a presence in cities across the region.
Why work here
Simply put, you’ll have the opportunity to do your best work.
That means collaboration with a smart team that has the depth and breadth to take on any marketing communication challenge. It also means a culture where learning and growth are valued and rewarded.
We all lead full lives, and time for personal growth, family, health and relaxation are important. One of our values is go where you are needed most, and we are all charged with living it.
Benefit beyond a paycheck
Whether it’s the flexibility to be where you’re needed most, opportunity to learn or coworkers that feel like family, the benefits inspire people to make their careers with Flint Group.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Employer Sponsored Benefits: Medical, Dental, Life, Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D), Disability insurance, wellness expense reimbursement
- Other financial tools, such as flexible spending accounts, Health Savings Accounts (HSA) and retirement plans (Flint provides some matching contributions)
- Generous paid time away
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with the Village Business Institute
- Voluntary benefits: Short-term Disability, Cancer Care, Accident, Hospital Indemnity, Term Life and AD
Grow with Flint
Your growth makes us all successful. And our commitment to you is the opportunity to do just that. Apply today.
We are E-Verify compliant as well as an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in our hiring or employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, sex, or any other characteristic protected by State or Federal law.