Jr. DevOps Engineer
Please review the job details below.
Radiant Solutions is seeking a DevOps Engineer to join our Commercialization team. In this role you will be providing the foundation for our next generation data services. You will contribute to launching new technologies and platforms, automating pipelines, and enabling cutting-edge data and data science mission-critical systems. Along the way you will be collaborating with an extremely talented and passionate team of developers, data scientists, and engineers from around the country working for Radiant Solutions.
- Configuring, installing, automating and auto-scaling of data related components in a cloud environment
- Testing and assessing relevant new and technologies as needs, gaps and opportunities arise
- Working closely and collaboratively in an Agile environment with our engineers and product teams to analyze issues and find new insights covering our business and operations
- Day-to-day operational support of data infrastructure and services
- Supporting teams in troubleshooting any infrastructure level problems after their applications are running on our infrastructure
- United States Citizenship and ability to obtain and hold a US Gov Security Clearance
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Solid background with Linux
- Familiarity with web services
- Experience with Bash or Python
- Solid understanding of networking concepts
- CI/CD systems experience (Jenkins, etc.)
- Experience with configuration management systems (Ansible, Chef, etc.)
- Understanding of Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience as a Software Engineer
- Familiarity with GIS concepts
- Proficiency in Python, Java, PHP, or NodeJS
- RDBMS exposure (Postgres, MySQL, etc.)
- On call experience and troubleshooting experience in a Linux environment
MAXAR Technologies offers a generous compensation package including a competitive salary; choice of medical plan; dental, life, and disability insurance; a 401(K) plan with competitive company match; paid holidays and paid time off.