Entry Level Web Design
Join a winning team! Signature Bank has appeared on Forbes' Best Banks in America list for the eighth consecutive year in 2018.
Signature Bank, member FDIC, is a New York-based full-service commercial bank with private client offices throughout the New York metropolitan area. The Bank’s growing network of private client banking teams serves the needs of privately owned businesses, their owners and senior managers. Signature Bank offers a wide variety of business and personal banking products and services.
The Bank operates Signature Financial, LLC, a specialty finance subsidiary focused on equipment finance and leasing, transportation and franchise financing. Investment, brokerage, asset management and insurance products and services are offered through the Bank’s subsidiary, Signature Securities Group Corporation, a licensed broker-dealer, investment adviser and member FINRA/SIPC. Signet, the Bank’s digital payments platform, leverages block chain technology allowing the Bank’s commercial clients to make payments in U.S dollars 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year.
Marketing Associate I – Digital
In this position, you will work under direct supervision; day-to-day actions will focus on administering defined procedures, analyses and report preparation. This role is responsible for maintaining Signature's digital media, Internet and social media platforms.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Conducts internet and social media management, monitoring and reporting. Looks for trends and provides metrics.
- Executes internal departmental and PCG requested email campaigns. Provides conceptual guidance and design suggestions
- Monitors and manages website accessibility, third party owned domains, and compliance & remediation in concert with 3rd party web developers;
- Escalates potential opportunities and Threats.
- Supports Product Development team by fulfilling requirements for launch of new digital platforms.
- Ensures domain registrations are current.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- At least 1 year of relevant experience; trade or vocational experience
- HTML and CMS experience a plus
- Web development, Adobe InDesign and digital media production
- Strong communication skills, including written, verbal and interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to gain and retain the confidence and respect of professionals at various levels
Signature Bank offers a competitive compensation (BONUS PROGRAM), an excellent health benefits package including, 401(k) plan with generous company match, gym reimbursement, pet insurance, tuition reimbursement, award winning wellness program, and much more for qualified employees!
Service is our cornerstone!
View available Careers with Signature at www.signatureny.com/careers
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
We do not sponsor work visas
Relocation or interview travel expenses are not available for this role
No Agencies Please