Junior Web Application Developer
Greenspoon Marder LLP
Portland, OR Full Time
30 days ago
About GM LLP
Greenspoon Marder is a national full-service business law firm with 240 attorneys and 26 locations across the United States. We are ranked amongst American Lawyer’s Am Law 200, as one of the top law firms in the U.S. since 2015. Since our inception in 1981, our firm has been committed to providing excellent client service through our cross-disciplinary, client-team approach. Our mission is to understand the challenges that our clients face, build collaborative relationships, and craft creative solutions designed and executed with long-term strategic goals in mind. We serve Fortune 500, middle-market public and private companies, start-ups, emerging businesses, individuals and entrepreneurs nationwide.
Opportunity in our Portland Office! We are hiring a Web Application Developer to join our team! This position will be responsible for the development of web applications written in C#. The Web Application Developer will also adhere to and anticipate secuirty concerns, as well as recommend out of box solutions to meet business users' needs.
Responsibilities and Required Skills for the Web Application Developer:
- Design and development of web application software components including both back-end and front-end code.
- Document and communicate application designs.
- Follow standards for all deliverables.
- Analyze and diagnose functional requirements.
- Develop and maintain build systems using appropriate technologies.
- Provide regular status updates and feedback against your commitments.
- Advise management about any perceived roadblocks, issues, and risk factors regarding schedule and/or costs.
- Have shown history of development in C#.
- Understanding of object oriented software design (OOPS Concepts) and an ability to learn and apply new technologies rapidly.
- Knowledge of an object-oriented scripting language and an ability to prototype functionality quickly.
- Skills for writing reusable .net libraries that may be used in expressive ways.
- Understanding of configuration management using version control systems.
- Understanding of Microsoft sql server database development including writing database functions and stored procedures.
- Understanding of Windows operating systems.
- Extremely strong oral, written, and presentation communications skills.
Preferred Experience and Education:
- 5+ years web development experience.
- 1-3 years web development experience using C#.
- 1-3 years sql based database development experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.