.Net Developer (Entry Level)
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can’t be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You’ll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers’ lives. We’ll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you’ll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The ESS Kofax Team are responsible for the Kofax application which is a Vended application that is used for the document capture and the movement of the document information to downstream systems. Whilst we do have a Vended application there are in house components written in .NET that support the application.
- .NET Code Development and Delivery
- Application Support
- Code and Design Reviews
- Requirements traceability
- Assisting in the development of system functional, nonfunctional, and design artifacts
- Providing support to QC throughout the project lifecycle.
- A minimum of 3 years development experience including a minimum of 4 years .NET, C# / ASP.net development experience; and
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in SQL SERVER including proficiency in SQL and stored procedures; and
- Proven ability at writing concise, high quality requirements and design documents either Functional and/or Technical; and
- Exposure to Team Foundation Server and formal software development methodologies
- Experience in Kofax and Kofax Transformation Module
- Experience in Document Processing
- Experience in any BPM tools like Kofax
- Experience in Tivoli Workload Scheduler (TWS)
- Experience in MVC/WCF/Web ServiceBe a self-starter and confident of making decisions to support the quality of the deliverable
- Be willing to participate on monthly weekend releases as required.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life - including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the Company’s policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employee’s ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment