Job Summary:You are a Software Tools Developer, looking to contribute your expertise and enable projects by delivering and supporting a technical solution for Project Management Tools, including but not limited developing, maintaining and supporting automation in QuickBase & JIRA.
- Experience working within multiple systems
- Hands on experience with a range of databases, QuickBase is preferred
- Expert Excel user level, experience with Power Query and Power Pivot
- Experience with date setup and Report building for Power BI
- Develops metrics dashboards and advanced filters in QuickBase & JIRA to provide end users and business leadership with meaningful operational/performance metrics and status reports
- Gathers requirements for business processes and customizes Tools for multiple projects
- Creates custom fields, new issue types and field configurations
- Identifies where functionality meets user requests
- Determines ways to optimize and improve Tool setup and workflows and implements configuration changes
- Troubleshoots and resolves issues related to application development, deployment and operations
- Documents solutions and provides user training and guidance
Bachelor's Degree / Computer Science, Engineering or related field
2 + years of hands-on experience working with JIRA or QuickBase or related Tool
Experience in creating custom dashboards
Effectively assisted in client requirements gathering, process analysis, and user acceptance testing
Created high quality documentation and provided user training and guidance
Strong analytical and communication skills
Ability to prioritize assignments and work independently
Flexibility and ability to work on multiple projects and changing priorities with sense of urgency in fast paced environment
Adaptability to quick changing environment and ability to meet deadlines, retain and document process and update key stakeholders on deliverables and progress
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Innovative, always looking for ways to improve
Experience in the telecom industry and project coordination
Hands-on custom plugin development with good scripting and programming knowledge
Knowledge of MySQL database skills for querying, backups, migrations
Experience in development of APIs between Systems
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
Ledcor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with disability, or any other legally protected status. All applicants must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
Oct 8, 2019
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security
14400 The Lakes Blvd.#100 Building C, Pflugerville, TX, United States