Entry Level Technology Associate
About obo. Agency:
Obo. Agency is a Digital Transformation Agency based out of Columbia, MD, and Washington, DC. Born of marketing and raised by technology, we architect processes and custom technology stacks that allow our clients to get the most return from their sales and marketing efforts.
Our interdisciplinary team of marketers, technologists, developers, and business analysts work together to identify opportunities and grow our client’s companies. We have genuine working relationships with our clients and operate with a “raving fans” mindset.
We’ve been recognized by the Baltimore Business Journal in their “Best Places to Work” list and offer a sincere culture that values teamwork, initiative, and just being a good human. Check out what our team is saying about us on Glassdoor. Also, did we mention we have dogs, beer, and snacks?
About The Position:
Our Technology Associate program is designed to allow sharp, motivated recent grads and career-changers to hit the ground running and contribute to our team from day one.
You’ll work on complex data projects, build integrations, communicate technological processes into a broader business context, get Salesforce and Hubspot certified (we cover the costs!), and most importantly, help your team expand their capabilities with the unique qualities/skills you bring to the table.
If you’re looking for a company that cares about your success, allows you to develop your skills, and wants you to grow with them, you may have found your work-home.
About the Responsibilities:
Obo. Agency is seeking a highly-motivated entry-level technology associate to join our team and grow into a long-term position with our company. We will train the right person to lead technology projects, execute complex data and process projects, and become a Salesforce and Hubspot Administrator.
We like transparency and know you probably don't want to apply to a "Mystery Box" job, so here's a rough idea of what you can expect:
On your first day you will:
- Get all the basics set up with our Ops team.
- Meet the crew during a catered lunch.
- Get to know your way around obo's headquarters, basic processes, and policies
In the first week you will:
- Get familiar with our business and more processes.
- Successfully execute basic client tasks.
- Begin your Salesforce Hubspot certification courses.
In the first month you will:
- Understand how client work gets done and be able to assist with several types of client tasks.
- Learn the basics of data integration projects and start practical applications of this process.
- Participate in client activities and planning meetings.
In the first three months you will:
- Complete your Salesforce and Hubspot training and schedule your certification exam.
- Become familiar with our client’s various technologies and systems.
- Be able to work autonomously on basic tech and data tasks.
- Develop a high-level understanding of data integration projects and business process mapping.
- Set long-term growth goals with your team leader to continue your professional development.
From there, you’ll continue learning and developing skills that will help you become a key member of our team.
About the Benefits & Perks
- Competitive starting salary.
- 99% employee premium coverage on health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Flexible vacation and sick policy.
- Flexible summer hours. (Half Day Fridays)
- Flexible holiday hours. (Opportunity to take additional time off between Xmas & New Years)
- Flexible WFH Policy.
- Ongoing professional development.
- Team events and happy hours.
- 3 weeks paid time off + your birthday.
- 11 paid holidays.
- And more!
Want more info, check out our website: oboagency.com
Deadline: We are reviewing applications on a rolling basis while this posting is live.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer visa sponsorship at this time.
- You're humble, pleasant to work with, and want success for your team.
- You're motivated to learn complex topics on your own and take initiative to do so.
- You have a passion for technology, data, and solving complex business problems.
- You have an in-depth understanding of basic computer science.
- You're quick to pick up new technologies, and we mean -quick-.
- You have light development experience and know Python (bonus points for Django & Flask), SQL, & HTML/CSS.
- 4-year college degree in Computer Science, Business, or a similar field.
- Willing to get Salesforce and HubSpot certified within 6 months of being hired.