Jr. Java Developer
Insight Enterprises, Inc.
Requisition Number: 75400
We are currently hiring Jr. Developers for our Charlotte, NC office.
What our Jr. Developers Do:
- Participate in and contribute to all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Have a passion for learning and staying updated on emerging trends and technologies
- Become a partner and trusted advisor to clients, advising on best fit technology and best practices
- Learn and grow into future leaders
What we look for:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fundamental understanding of Object Oriented concepts and design patterns
- Internship or Co-Op experience in the IT industry
- Computer Science or related degree
- Academic excellence, leadership qualities, creativity, initiative, problem solving abilities, teamwork and integrity
- Graduating December 2019 or May 2020 seniors.
- Experience or study in one or more of the following areas: Mobile Development, DevOps, Cloud Technologies, Business Intelligence (MSBI), .NET Development or Java Development
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 6,800 employees help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 7,400+ teammates in 19 countries providing Intelligent Technology Solutions for organizations across the globe
- $7.1 billion in revenue in 2018
- Ranked #417 on the 2018 Fortune 500, #12 on the 2018 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2018 Dell EMC Server Partner of the Year, 2018 Intel Retail Solution Partner of the Year, 2018 Microsoft Worldwide Artificial Intelligence Partner of the Year
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2018 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Charlotte || North Carolina (US-NC) || United States (US) || None || None || US - Charlotte, NC ||