Junior Programmer Analyst
EnerSys is the global leader in stored energy solutions for industrial applications. We have over thirty manufacturing and assembly plants worldwide servicing over 10,000 customers in more than 100 countries. Worldwide headquarters are located in Reading, PA, USA with regional headquarters in Europe and Asia. We complement our extensive line of Motive Power and Energy Systems with a full range of integrated services and systems. With sales and service locations throughout the world, and over 100 years of battery experience, EnerSys is the power/full solution for stored DC power products. We continue to grow in our industry by ensuring all employees possess the following core competencies: customer focused, team player, engaged, ethical, strong communication skills, and works safely.
The Junior Programmer Analyst is responsible for enhancing applications to meet business requirements. Nearly all work will involve creating new applications or augmenting existing applications. Knowledge and utilization of the latest web technologies will be key. In an Agile environment as collaborative as ours, team members will need excellent written and oral communications skills and expected to communicate directly with users on a regular basis.
- Experience with Agile methodology and ability to handle multiple projects.
- Experience with C# Web and Console applications with a mix of GUI and server-side development.
- Collaborate with other developers in the design and development of new software programs and applications.
- Maintain, debug and problem-solve existing C#/.NET applications.
- Consistently write, translate, and code software programs and applications according to specifications, standards and security requirements.
- Review software requirements in order to provide development estimates and product feedback.
- Perform unit testing and code reviews.
- Write technical documentation.
- Works well in a team and is flexible in a fast paced environment.
- Train end users to operate new or modified programs.
- Install software products for end users as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 4-year college degree in Information Technology or related fieldwork experience in System Applications
- Writing T-SQL, Stored procedures, Functions, Triggers and designing the tables with referential integrity.
- Knowledge in MVC is preferable.
- This position will work in an office setting, expect minimal physical demands.
EnerSys is always looking to hire top talent. EEOEM/F/D/V