Junior Full Stack Web Developer (Microsoft)
Junior Full Stack Web Developer (Microsoft)
MembersFirst, based in Wayland, Massachusetts, is an award-winning web design and marketing agency and the leading provider of member-interactive, mobile, reservation, and marketing software for the Private Club industry (Golf & Country, Health & Fitness, Yacht, City & Dining.) Company Website:https://www.membersfirst.com .
- Customer Focus: Dedicated to exceeding the expectations of our customers; uses customer information for improvements in products and services; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Integrity and Trust: Is seen as a direct and truthful individual; admits mistakes; doesn't misrepresent him/herself for personal gain.
- Action-orientated: Full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging; seizes opportunities.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds strong rapport.
- Motivating Others: Creates a climate in which people want to do their best; invites input from each person and shares ownership and visibility; makes each individual feel his/her work is important; is someone people like working with
We are looking for a versatile full-stack web developer to maintain and enhance our web-based content management system built on a Microsoft Stack with a combination of ASP and ASP.Net technologies.
We are looking for someone capable of coding in both ASP and Asp.Net frameworks using HTML and VB Script as well as C# in the .Net Framework.
The ideal candidate would have the skills necessary to make a visually appealing user interface with a highly functional back end. This individual also needs to be strong on the database side, capable of creating tables, stored procedures, and views on a Microsoft SQL Server database.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the R & D team to design and launch new features and products.
- Assist members of the Client Services team as we investigate bugs in determining a resolution.
- 2 - 5 years full stack development experience using Microsoft-centric Technologies (ASP / Asp.Net).
- 1 or more years of VB Scripting experience, in either task automation or web development using ASP.
- Experience developing for both mobile and desktop.
- Working knowledge of database design and ability to create scalable applications
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Sought out by others for advice and solutions based on strong decision quality .
- Enjoys learning on the fly . Learns quickly when facing new problems; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks.
- Strong technical learning : is good at learning new industry, company, product, or technical knowledge.
- Strong time management : uses time effectively and efficiently concentrating efforts on most important priorities.
Desired Qualifications: :
- Familiarity with WordPress and plugins
- Familiarity with iOS or Android Development
- Familiarity with Web Services or creating APIs
- Familiarity with Online Reservation platforms/process
Key Languages/Technologies Utilized:
- VB Script (Classic ASP)
- C# (Asp.Net/Web Services)
- ADO and ADO.Net
- XML and XSL Transformations
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Number of Openings Available:1
More About Jonas Software:
Jonas Software is the leading provider of enterprise management software solutions to the Country and Golf Clubs, Foodservice, Construction, Fitness & Sports, Attractions, Salon & Spa, Education, Radiology/Laboratory Information Systems, and Product Licensing industries. Within these vertical markets, Jonas is made up of over 65 distinct brands, which are respected and leaders within their own domain.
Jonas’ vision is to be the branded global leader across the aforementioned vertical markets and to be recognized by customers and respective industry stakeholders as the trusted provider of ‘Software for Life’ and as an ambassador for technology, product innovation, quality, and customer service.
Jonas Software is the valued technology partner of over 60,000 customers worldwide in more than 30 countries. Jonas employs over 2,000 skilled individuals consisting of a cross-section of industry experts and technology professionals. Jonas is headquartered in Canada and also operates offices throughout North America, the United Kingdom, Europe, Australia New Zealand and Africa. Jonas is a 100% owned subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc., headquartered in Toronto and traded on the S&P/TSX 60.