Chicago, IL Full Time
Jr.DevJobs Estimate: $64,539
21 days ago
Digital Primates is an IT consulting firm started in 2001. Always a group with highly regarded developers and architects, we’re looking for a resource who is excited about working on client projects, improving their skills, and solving interesting and difficult problems. Our teams do full-stack development with an emphasis on web and mobile apps across a variety of technologies and industries. Our developers have a passion for collaborating in order to help our clients and to encourage internal growth. We contribute to open source projects and enjoy learning new skills with company support. Our goal is to better ourselves, the development community, and our clients.
We offer flexible work hours, built around our core hours. We provide a wealth of benefits, including paid time off, 401(k), profit sharing, health and dental insurance, summer and holiday parties, events and games, weekly company lunches, and massage days. Our employee lounge features a massage chair, a game arcade cabinet, and a pile of game consoles. We also offer the choice of a Windows or Mac laptop.
Job is onsite in our Chicago office, must be willing to relocate to Chicago, IL if out of state. Required travel is minimal.
- Participates as a member of a development team
- Excel with the technologies utilized on your project
- Deliver high quality, functional, testable, and performant code
- Desire to learn through mentoring and exploring new technologies on your own
- Contribute to the overall positive atmosphere
What we are looking for:
- 1-2 years of related experience or Computer Science Degree (or related degree) required
- Writes clear and maintainable code
- Solid theoretical knowledge, such as data structures, & algorithms
- Interest in a variety of in client & server-side technologies
- Good communication skills
- Excellent debugging skills
We’d like if you had some of the qualifications below, but they aren’t required for this position:
- Consulting experience – working directly with clients on projects
- Native mobile experience in iOS and/or Android
- Experience with Java technologies, like Hibernate/JPA/Spring
- Understanding of browser internals
- Experience with functional languages/techniques