Junior .Net Developer
Interpret customer requirements, responsively formulate action plans and implement simple, sustainable, scalable and secure solutions with high quality. Support the customer in all aspects, from managing incidents to improving operational efficiency.
- Design and implement a robust .Net MVC front-end, server and database model that will be highly performant and intuitively obvious to the user.
- Consult with existing top 10% skill- rated teammates, providing guidance on application operability, manageability, security, performance, scalability, reliability and robustness.
- Support customer requirements for the team within established SLA’s.
- Provide technical expertise to resolve service impacting incidents and problems.
- Diagnose server and storage issues.
- Must have the ability to work as part of a team, be self-motivated, and work in a loosely defined environment as well as build relationships within the collaborative team.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 2 years of technology experience.
- 2 years’ experience in coding C# / ASP.NET / ASP.NET MVC
- Previous experience with design patterns/best practices but know when to break from the mold.
- Strong SQL skills, Stored Procs, functions, performance
- Ability to realize and implement Design Comps into an aesthetically pleasing web experience.
- Proven past experience of the ASP.NET Web API stack
- Must be a team player, confident, independent and enthusiastic! S elf-motivated, can work in a loosely defined environment and build relationships within the collaborative team.
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving and (written/oral) communication skills
- Understand Microsoft products, software lifecycle methodology and information systems development and support.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, commitments and projects.
- The ability to work with multiple projects at the same time, strong documentation skills, and a methodical approach to problem resolution are critical to succeed in this role.
Work Environment :
180 Medical is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Work performed in an office environment
ConvaTec provides equal employment opportunities for all current employees and applicants for employment. This policy means that no one will be discriminated against because of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, nationality, citizenship, ancestry, sex, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, genetic predisposing characteristics or any other basis prohibited by law.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives: ConvaTec is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any ConvaTec employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written and signed search agreement, will become the sole property of ConvaTec. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. Thank you.