Entry Level Pega Developer
Austin, TX Full Time
13 days ago
Meet Our Team:
As a key contributor to the GCIO delivery team, you will work closely with Customer and Senior Pega developers to develop high quality deliverables across all phases of the project, that allow our customers to enhance the way they manage their business.
Picture Yourself at GCIO:
GCIO is changing the way the world the government builds software. In this role, you’ll help us design, develop, implement and test the next generation of Pega applications.
What You'll Do at GCIO:
- Partner with both the business team and technical team and provide help in application design phase
- Create components of applications that match quality standards and built them within agreed time-frame.
- Demonstrate professionalism by ensuring the delivered product is fully-functioning, performs to business requirements defined and approved by the client, and meets or exceeds expectations
- Provide technical training and user support to technical and business groups
Who You Are:
You are a developer who is interested in solving complex business problems and committed to customer success.
- Exposure to a variety to technologies, including object-oriented techniques/principles (e.g. Java, C#) database design, application & web servers is desired
- Experience in business process management and case management implementations is preferred
- A quick learner with excellent time management and organization skills, with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
- Dedication to achieving outstanding customer results.
- Collaborative and team oriented
What You've Accomplished:
- Designed functional, robust and scalable enterprise-level applications
- Partnered with clients to align business goals with implementation results
- 0-3 years of experience in analysis, design, development, and enterprise application deployment
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
GCIO Offers You:
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The opportunity to make a tangible impact on in transforming government IT
- A collegial and friendly team environment
- Opportunities for growth and advancement as well as training to develop management and leadership skills
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or pursuing a degree
- 0-1 year experience