Junior SharePoint Web Developer
CRI is actively seeking a Junior IT Portal Specialist to support development and maintenance of a case tracking system in a SharePoint web development project. This project will support our current Federal client on-site in Washington DC.
The position is full-time with benefits for a duration of 6 to 12 months.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Provide day to day support in developing, implementing, and maintaining a case tracking system in SharePoint
- Work with customer to define requirements, users and system interfaces, implement business logic and refine applications
- Assist the customer in identifying assumptions, constraints, risks and issues and creating custom workflow
- Assist the customer in writing and managing the detail design and reviewing and clarifying any questions or issues
- Make recommendations for portal/system improvements
- High School degree PLUS an IT Technical Certification OR,
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT discipline
- 3 years’ experience with IT support services of a SharePoint Web Portal
- U.S. citizenship or U.S. permanent residency required
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of SharePoint 2010, 2013 and 2016
- Familiarity of permissions hierarchies and ability to make changes quickly
- Knowledge of Web Application development principals
- Knowledge of the Software Design Lifecycle
- Ability to manipulate out of the box SharePoint functions to create user friendly sites and applications
- Ability to communicate thoroughly and regularly with customers, supervisors, and peers)
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, Word
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Central Research is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Click here to view the Equal Employment Opportunity Posters.
If you’d like to view a copy of the company’s affirmative action plan, please call 703-382-1970.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact our recruiting office at (703) 382-1363. This telephone line is reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a response.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job. It is intended to describe the general nature and work responsibilities of the position. This job description and the duties of this position are subject to change, modification and addition as deemed necessary by the Company.