Junior Full Stack Developer
Norcross, GA Full Time
C#, C, HTML, CSS
13 days ago
Arconic is currently in search of a Junior Full Stack Developer to join our Kawneer business. This position will deliver technology solutions to support business process efficiencies and is located in Norcross, GA.
Kawneer is the leading manufacturer of architectural aluminum products and systems for the commercial construction industry. Kawneer is part of Arconic’s global Building and Construction Systems (BCS) business unit, which manufactures and markets architectural systems and products in North America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
- Develop custom and sometimes complex community-focused WordPress-based websites.
- Leverage your experience with a broad range of technology stacks, platforms, and workflow tools to do your best work and share your knowledge with fellow team members.
- Partners with business and IT members to identify business and technology objectives, associated information technology requirements, associated value, and develops the implementation plans to achieve defined goals.
- Collaborate with Commercial Technology team to meet requirements and timelines.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Design and implementation of the overall web architecture.
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability.
- Integrating our front-end UI with the constructed API.
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment.
- Be able to write test driven code to help maintain projects.
- Write clean, concise code that conforms to modern best practices.
- Work with the team to restructure BCS outdated systems and bring them up to the current technology stack.
- Bring in new ideas on best practice in developments and help the team advance in the skill.
- Engage with the team to achieve the proper technology stack that can drive the business and BCS projects ahead of time.
- Upgrade outdated VB projects into C# and use the reusable code approach.
- High School Diploma
- Minimum 1 year of Information Technology or Information Services work experience.
- Minimum 1 year in Development.
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Intermediate experience in Angular 2, 6, 7.
- Experience in a large complex organization.
- Experience with using Microsoft Azure.
- Experience designing, developing, and implementing storefronts.
Primary Location: United States-GA-Norcross
US NGX Norcross, Georgia
555 Guthridge Court
Job: Information Technology
Organization: 08244-98008 Commercial Technology Project
Shift: Day Job
Job Type: Experienced Hourly Paid or Salaried : Salaried
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Job Posting: Feb 12, 2020, 12:43:08 PM
Minimum Years of Experience : 1