Junior .NET Developer
TCG is an award-winning Government technology solutions provider. In anticipation of an upcoming award, we are seeking a Junior .NET Developer, who lives within a commutable distance of Washington, D.C., to join our team.
US Citizenship and the ability to pass and maintain a Federal government clearance is required for this position.
Although this position is currently a full-time telecommuting position, it will eventually require on-site work. We will continue to put our employee’s health and safety first with appropriate social distancing and sanitation guidelines when our employees will need to report on site. To the greatest extent possible, we advocate for continued telework. In addition, to support the safety of our current and prospective employees our interview process is fully remote and is conducted via phone and video interviews.
- Work effectively with an integrated Government / Contractor team
- Work directly with end-users to determine requirements, negotiate solutions, and determine acceptable timelines and deployment plans
- Develop new tools and applications as well as the maintenance and enhancement of existing custom applications
- At least 5 years of experience working as a .NET Developer
- Possess an expert level of proficiency in at least one object-oriented programming language.
- Be capable of working directly with end-users to determine requirements, negotiate solutions, and determine acceptable timelines and deployment plans.
- Possess an understanding of Agile DevOps processes
- Bachelor’s or equivalent experience
Naturally, TCG, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for emergency child care and gym memberships, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG, Inc. paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2019 Fortune magazine named TCG, Inc. as a “Great Place to Work” for the fourth year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG, Inc. as a “Top Workplace” for the fifth straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG, Inc. offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.