Junior Web Developer
- Developing custom demonstration versions of our products for key prospects using HTML and CSS in an in-house CMS
- Contribute to the upkeep, redesigns, and maintenance of our corporate web properties
- Work directly with designers, copywriters, and program owners to turn marketing initiatives into web properties
- QA development work to ensure fidelity across device types and browsers
- Implement, monitor, and report on A/B and multivariate testing and continually optimize our websites based on results
- 2+ years of experience in web production
- Ability to translate design files into fully functional web components
- Development experience using open source CMS systems
- In-depth understanding of cross-browser and cross-device issues and web standards
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication and collaboration skills in a team-oriented environment
- Experience with Wordpress and GitHub a plus
- Self-motivated to explore new technologies and programs
Who We Are:
At Workhuman, we love what we do because we’re shaping the future of work through our people and technology. Our human cloud-based applications are helping some of the world’s leading global brands connect culture to shared purpose. The Workhuman Cloud empowers employees to thank, talk and celebrate each other, creating an environment that sparks gratitude and human connection while increasing employee engagement and productivity.
Here you can be yourself, learn, and grow with some of the best people you’ll ever meet. Be inspired to do your best work, celebrate life’s most meaningful moments, and truly experience the benefits of an award-winning workplace.
- In June 2020, Workhuman achieved Unicorn status as a Billion-dollar technology company
- Workhuman® is used by millions of employees across 160 countries.
- Our core values are; Respect, Determination, Innovation and Imagination.
- We are #2 Great Place to Work in Ireland for the 2018 medium-sized workplace category and have been named one of the 2018 Top Places to Work in Massachusetts by the Boston Globe.
- Check out our state-of-the-art offices in Framingham, MA and Dublin, Ireland.
Perks & Benefits for our Happy Healthy Humans:
- Comprehensive Health Plans
- Fully paid parental leave (12-week maternity/4-week paternity) effective day 1
- Peer-to-peer recognition program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Commuter bus from downtown Boston
- On-site fitness center
- Wellness rewards and reimbursements
- Fully stocked kitchen (cold brew on tap - snacks and coffee machines as far as the eye can see…)
- Regular celebrations for employees, families and special guests