Junior Application Developer
As a Jr. Application Developer you will be assisting with the design, development, and engineering of software solutions using SQL stored queries, procedures, functions, views, and triggers, HTML, Java script, CSS and Java for web development. You will support development and communicating weekly status reports, assisting in providing demonstrations of code and contributing to other team efforts whenever required. Assisting with the development of production Software Development Plans (SDP), Preliminary Design Documents (PDD), and Software Design Documents.
We were founded as a fresh alternative in the Government Consulting Community and are dedicated to the belief that results are a product of analytical thinking, agile design principles and that solutions are built in collaboration with, not for, our customers. This mantra drives us to succeed and act as true partners in advancing our client’s missions.
Our team develops applications that automate and streamline dozens of critical customer financial processes, pay transactions and document requirements as well as directly support and impact all active duty personnel. Our mission is to provide next generation Java Script web frameworks, deep domain knowledge of customer systems, applications, policies and procedures, rapid delivery tempo, and proven cloud engineering. Our integrated team enables fast development and implementation of requests and problem resolutions for overall customer satisfaction.
- 1-2 years of experience with unit and integration testing of code, with an understanding of automated testing frameworks
- At least one year of experience developing applications for enterprise business customers
- Experience with build tools including Ant and Maven a plus
- Experience with CM tools including SVN and Git a plus.
- Understanding of DoD Business Enterprise Architecture (BEA) and DoD Standard Financial Information Structure (SFIS).
- Experience with automated build tools, continuous integration, and continuous deployment
- Active DoD Secret clearance
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence a plus.
- Experience with REST and SOAP web services a plus.
- Experience with agile development methodology, preferably SAFe or Scrum a plus.
- Good oral and written communications skills with experience in delivering/presenting to the customer are a plus.
Years of Experience: A minimum of three years of experience
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Location: Wright-Patterson AFB, OH
Clearance: U.S. Citizenship with the ability to obtain a U.S. Secret Security Clearance