Junior UI/UX DESIGNER
Penn Interactive Ventures - Philadelphia
13 days ago
Penn Interactive Ventures (PI) is a real-money interactive gaming company headquartered in Philadelphia. As the digital arm to Penn National Gaming (NASDAQ: PENN), the largest regional casino operator in the U.S., we are poised for fast-paced growth in the sports betting, and online casino space and are looking for a Junior UX/UI Designer to join our expanding UX/UI Design team!
The Jr UI/UX Designer will be responsible for creating wireframes, prototypes, and hi-fidelity screen designs for the Sportsbook mobile application and desktop experience. Working closely with our product and development teams, you will present reasoning for any design decision based on UX standards and methodologies such as Material Design and Human Interface Guidelines. The designer will also provide supporting assets for handoff to developers and review of design work.Your daily responsibilities include:
- Work on different phases of the project where you will need to document workflows, and user flows, create wireframes, and build the user interfaces.
- Collaborate and support the UI/UX Designers across various products and projects.
- Help maintain design systems across multiple products.
- Making sure that we are solving for the right user problem.
- Help facilitate any research when needed.
- Present work to various teams and stakeholders.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Design, Digital Arts & Design or any related field
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience working in UX/UI or Product teams with technology-focused industries.
- Experience with design and prototyping software such as Sketch, Zeplin, and Axure RP or similar.
- Excellent organizational skills when it comes to defining, delivering, and documenting items in projects.a
- Ability to time manage and prioritize tasks within an established structure and process.
Good to have:
- Experience in an Agile software environment.
- Designed for Mobile Apps
- Experience in advertising/marketing
Portfolio must show strong artistic background including but not limited to: Color, Composition, Typography and logo design