Software Engineering Intern
The Debug Solutions team is seeking a summer intern in software engineering to work on debug tools software for Intel CPU, PCH, and SoC programs. Debug Solutions software is used globally by Intel and Intel customers for silicon and platform debug. As an intern in the Debug Solutions organization, you will gain experience working in a professional software development organization and will gain exposure to hardware debug methodologies and capabilities from pre-silicon to post-silicon.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Contributing via a software development project to the Debug Solutions tool stacks (ITP II, OpenIPC, and OpenRC) and the team's development process
- Learning debug tool operation and the corresponding debug capabilities of Intel silicon products
- Working in a team-oriented environment using agile processes
Pursuit of a BS degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related discipline.
- A solid working knowledge of and experience with object-oriented development in Python, C++ or closely related language.
- Knowledge of computer architecture is desirable.
The everyday contributions of the Intel Validation Engineering (iVE) team are essential to retaining/regaining Intel's product leadership. We validate, debug, and tune the newest designs and world-changing technologies that enrich the lives of every person on earth. We play a critical role in completing the PRQs of Intel products and in Intel's ability to deliver the annual technology platforms in our roadmap.
US, California, Thousand Oaks
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.