Jr. Software Engineer (NSWCDD H20)
Future Technologies Inc.
C#, QA, C, HTML
1 month ago
Support all technical and engineering stages of systems development, testing, integration, fielding, quality assurance (QA), certification, and maintenance. They shall participate in systems engineering activities including concept definition, system architecture development, system design, operational and system requirements development and management, external and internal interface management, security engineering, systems certification, communications and network engineering, hardware design and integration, system interoperability support, integrated logistics, training, fleet support, tactics and operations, mission engineering, metrics collection and analysis, modeling, and simulations. Other duties supporting these efforts include providing business operational and financial support, technical writing, documentation, configuration management, database maintenance, information assurance (IA), and system administration.Responsibilities:
- Perform software code review and analyses in support of design engineering and perform software testing for design verification analyses.
- Support the development of software unit test and software integration procedures, and perform software unit testing in accordance with NSWCDD specifications and
- Attend and participate in software review
- Document and evaluate deficiencies, anomalies, and enhancements by providing an assessment of the problem definition, proposed correction, level of difficulty, impact on weapons system safety and certification, and effects on other system components as defined by the appropriate program review board processes.
- Provide training and mentoring in the areas of software development and Conduct technical reviews of software programs and modules (except for your own software programs and modules) delivered to NSWCDD by program sponsors and programs within H20. Review design and documentation for adequacy, accuracy and consistency with system requirements, interface and integration requirements, and higher-level specifications. Highlight potential problems and their possible impacts to schedules and provide options and recommendations to resolve and mitigate the problems
- Active Secret Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in one of the following competency areas: Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Operations Research, or Computer Science.
- Experience must include at least one (1) of the following areas:
- Programming languages such as C, C++, C#, Java, HTML, DotNET
- Unified Modeling Language (UML)/Systems Modeling Language (SysML)
- Real-time programming
- Conducting software testing at multiple levels (unit, system, system of systems), performing analyses to predict and quantify software constraints, defining/designing actionable corrective measures
- Big data, data mining, machine learning, or artificial intelligence techniques