Lorton, VA Full Time
Jr.DevJobs Estimate: $64,110
18 days ago
Are you passionate about Java, AngularJS and Database concepts? Are you a Collaborator, someone willing to learn from within S Nimbus LLC and more importantly adopt best practices, an Agile practitioner with a willingness to jump in and figure out complex technical problems, with a focus on delivering results?
S Nimbus LLC is looking to hire a Mid-Level Java Developer.
The Qualified candidate will be responsible for Java development and be working with a team of experienced Java developers and architects
This position requires to obtain US Public Trust clearance and only US Citizens are encouraged to apply.
- Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, and implements software. Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications.
- Researches, tests, builds, and coordinates the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements. Designs and develops new software products or major enhancements to existing software.
- Addresses problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
- Consults with project teams and end users to identify application requirements.
- Performs feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management.
- Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration, and testing tools.
- Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Participates in the development of software user manuals.
- 6mth-1yr of Java 6, Java 7 or Java 8 Experience
- 6mth-1yr of AngularJS experience
- 6mth-1yr of Oracle 12c or Oracle 11g experience
- Must be a US Citizen
- CAC card (nice to have)
- Public Trust (nice to have)
- Active Secret Clearance (nice to have)
- Lorton VA
Job Type: Full-time/Contracting
S Nimbus LLC is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.