Junior Web Developer - S Clearance
Orlando, FL Full Time
1 month ago
SixGen is a mission focused company. Our success is predicated on its experienced cadre of technical SMEs providing solutions to the nation’s toughest challenges in cyberspace. We conduct intelligence operations, mitigate threats to critical infrastructure and key resources, and develop the capabilities necessary for providing enhanced shared situational awareness to the warfighter through faster data solutions with a focus on security.
$75,000 - $110,000 a year
SixGen evolved from DoD Cyber Security, Information Assurance, Hacking, and Information Technology roots to provide custom IT and Cyber services for retail and service industry small and medium-size businesses. SixGen uses custom designed techniques to assess, troubleshoot, secure, and increase the performance of an organization’s Point-of-Sale and IT network.
Currently both commercial and government organizations are facing obstacles in today's rapidly changing net-centric landscape, making cybersecurity a chief necessity.
SixGen is looking to add an ambitious, dedicated, and self-motivated Junior Web Developer to our team.
- Minimum ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE, TS/SCI eligible.
- Background in MVC Web Development
- HTML 5
- Object Oriented Programming
- Experience in an AGILE DEVOPS environment
- Proficiency with Git, GitLab, and Agile development practices.
- Has ability and willingness to learn new languages, techniques, and toolsets.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- At least 2 years experience preferred.
- Core hours and location to be determined by the contract, but must be able to come into the Orlando, FL office.
- Full health benefits - Medical, Vision, Dental
- 401K with 3.5% matching offered
- Some training and education may be covered by SixGen
- The salary range is $75K - $110K dependent on skills, experience and is negotiable. (SIXGEN typically pays above average) and we love to do bonuses as well : )