Professional Bull Riders
Pueblo, CO Full Time
13 days ago
Professional Bull Riders (PBR)’s combination of raw professional sport and quality entertainment has propelled it from one of the fastest growing sports in America, to a worldwide phenomenon, operating in the US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, and Australia. Our team of western lifestyle enthusiasts is seeking an independent contractor, Junior Developer, to assist with a new .com site migration and launch. This role is estimated for 3-4 months with opportunity for full-time/long-term placement. This role is based in our Pueblo, CO office and requires at minimum 4 days a week in-office with work from home possible on most Fridays. Weekly work hours are estimated at 40 hours.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Migration of web content from one website to a new website
- QA support, checking consistency of imported content, and producing static page
- Expanded responsibilities will be added if the PBR wishes to extend employment to full-time/long-term, and the candidate accepts this offer
- Construction of Static HTML pages within a Bootstrap 4 Framework.
- Creation of CSS rules as needed.
- CMS technologies including Umbraco and Drupal
- SVN Repositories
- Web APIs
- Google Analytics & Tag Manager
- 2 - 5 years in related web development experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.