Web Developer/SharePoint Administrator Jr
16 days ago
USmax is seeking a Web Developer Journeyman to support the following:
- Demonstrates architectural expertise for enterprise-wide data management, analysis, and integration efforts using standard and customized Microsoft SharePoint solutions.
- Ability to analyze how users access and organize information in SharePoint and implement processes that streamline and simplify information management and collaboration.
- Develops products and deliverables for individual projects as well as common architecture across the portfolio of client specific applications, to include DoDAF compliance documentation and design models.
- Advises on selection of technologies, architectures, software design, and system support for products within the organization.
- Ability to work in controlled and repeatable SDLC managed with agile methodologies.
- Uses existing software development tools in conjunction with agile methodologies to include Microsoft Visual Studio, Visio, VersionOne, and Subversion.
- Develops and integrates SharePoint solutions with Microsoft Office tools, including Access and Excel.
- Develops SharePoint solutions in Microsoft O365, including PowerApps, Workflow, and PowerBI.
- Works with project managers and end users to ensure application designs meet business requirements.
National Capital Region
- 5+ years of experience with the following: Java Script, HTML5, CSS3, REST (API Calls),
- Microsoft Visual Studio/ SharePoint development experience
- SQL Server and Transact-SQL developer experience
- Two relevant Microsoft certifications
Bachelor's degree or higher