Junior Salesforce Administrator
23 days ago
Net2phone, a rapidly growing division of IDT, is looking for a Junior Salesforce Administrator to manage the net2phone
Salesforce instance. The perfect candidate will have deep knowledge of managing Salesforce.com instances including creating
process flows, automating tasks and emails, and creating custom reports and dashboards.
We are looking for someone with a creative mind who holds themselves to the highest ethical standards, is drive, and has a
strong desire for personal growth and professional success.
You will serve as a team contributor with the primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment with 300+ users.
You will be responsible for the executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM
You Would Be Able to:
- Liaise with leadership from all of our departments as well as subject matter experts to analyze, create, and implement
- New processes or automate existing one
- Work with custom objects / Apex development
- Ensure basic administrative functions like user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other
- Routine tasks
- Manage data feeds and other integrations
We Would Like To See:
- Top notch project management skills and a can-do attitude
- Flexibility to meet continuously changing priorities and challenges
- At least one year of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator or developer
- Mastery of Salesforce.com best practices and functionalities
- Background of driving projects to success
- ADM 201 and Developer certifications preferred
- Proficiency in Spanish preferred
- Experience with APEX development is a Plus
- Agile environment experience is preferred
- DocuSign Envelope ID: C06EC5BF-3C45-427F-AC7A-7080F12EBAEB
At IDT, we understand the challenge of being apart from those who matter most. Communicating, transferring money, and mobile phone service must be safe, simple, and affordable. Our flagship brand, Boss Revolution, which includes our International Calling, Mobile Top Up, and Money Transfer services, as well as our Boss Revolution Mobile, net2phone, National Retail Solutions, IDT Express, and IDT Carrier Services divisions all support IDT’s mission of enabling our customers to keep in touch and share resources with their friends and family around the world.
IDT is listed on the NYSE, employs over 1000 people across 20+ countries and has revenues in excess of $1.5 billion. Since 1990, IDT Telecom has remained a pioneer in Prepaid VoIP and UCaaS telephony. Today, we are an industry leader in prepaid communication and payment services and are one of the world's largest international voice carriers.