Jr. Front End Developer
Phoenix, AZ Full Time
Jr.DevJobs Estimate: $53,954
26 days ago
RIESTER is looking for the next web developer superstar in-training to join our digital team. If you have HTML and CSS experience but are looking to take your skills to the next level, come be a part of our group of digital revolutionaries. As a junior developer on our team, you will be working on new projects and be expected to perform updates and maintenance on existing projects. You will contribute in team discussions, project-related brainstorming sessions, participate in client meetings and contribute your unique skills to produce the best possible work for our clients. Our ideal candidate can hit the ground running and is not afraid to take several projects head-on. Sound like you? Then keep reading to see what else we’re looking for.
- You are insanely curious and energetic about the future of the web
- You are open to feedback on performance and code reviews
- You take advantage of various resources to self-educate
- There’s nothing like your own code, but you also don’t have a problem working with a fellow developer’s code.
- You’re all about the details, which is why you pay extra attention to them.
- Known for your positive attitude, you thrive in environments where you can communicate and collaborate with others.
- You keep up to date with the ever-changing world of developing.
- You know cross-browser issues and how to solve them.
- Your friends might make fun of you for your rambles on MySQL, but you’re ok with it.
- You get excited talking about CSS3 properties, and how you knew about it before anyone else.
- You are handy with Photoshop, and your layers are clean. Who likes dirty layers, anyway?
- You know email markup tricks (IBM Marketing Cloud, SalesForce Marketing Cloud, Campaign Monitor), not to cheat your work, but to work faster and more efficiently.
- You thrive on solving complex problems.
- Creative, high-quality solutions are all you deliver.
- You have a solid understanding of web analytics tools (Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, and Custom Search) and related analyses, but don’t like to brag.
- Less than 2 years of front-end web development and programming experience.
- You are a hard worker and don’t stop until each project is bug-less.
- You have experience with version control using GIT and Bitbucket, or something similar.
- You may not be an expert on WordPress theming, but it’s something you like reading up on.
- You have a bachelor’s degree from the best college ever –Go (insert mascot here)!
Competitive benefits package includes: medical, dental and vision; 401k, flex spending, vacation and more! We are a modern, fun and fast-paced work environment, and Dog friendly!
No calls, please. EOE
No calls, please. EOE