Junior IT Support Specialist
The IT team provides internal systems management and end user desktop support for a global employee base of approximately 1000 in a rapidly growing and fast-paced environment. The IT Helpdesk Administrator will work closely with other team members to grow our enterprise systems, test and implement new technologies, and provide world-class support for our end users including a highly technical group of Engineers and Developers.
Core responsibilities and typical duties include:
1. 1+ years of experience with Helpdesk support for end user system implementations, problem troubleshooting, repair/fix, and ongoing support process improvements. Work closely with help desk team members to drive productivity and customer satisfaction.
2. Windows and Apple OS end-user desktop build, support, capacity management, and performance tuning.
3. Must be experienced with setup and basic support of end user desktops including setting up monitors, keyboard, mouse, and cabling to IT standard desk configurations.
4. Respond to help desk ticket requests for support, supplies, replacement parts, etc as needed by local and remote staff.
5. Support company events in the local office and surrounding venues including physical setup, support of audio/visual equipment, manage web conference sessions (Zoom, WebEx, GotoWebinar, A/V Equipment), and general event support activities.
6. Work after-hours and weekends as needed for urgent escalations, off-peak systems maintenance, projects, etc.
Preferred Skills and Experience Level
Minimum Recent Experience Level
Microsoft Active Directory
Desktop Physical Setup and Support
Web conference tools (WebEx, GotoMeeting, etc.)
Webcam, Microphone Connectivity and Troubleshooting
Network Cabling, Connectivity, Troubleshooting Skills
Microsoft Office Applications
Current Microsoft OS
Current Apple OS
This is a highly active and physical position. You must be able to:
- Be physically present daily at the Lithium office where you are based during regular work hours
- Lift and carry at least 25 pounds of weight
- Use light hand and power tools required for assembly of computers, desks, server room racks, etc.
- Work after hours as needed for projects and participate in on-call rotation for escalation support
Education and Technical Training
Technical training and/or work experience required
BS in related field of study or equivalent industry experience preferredRelevant training certifications a plus