Jr Application Engineer
Job Title: Jr. Applications Engineer
City: Las Vegas, NV Approving Manager: Gregory Baker
Lazlo 326 is searching for full-time junior developer positions for our Las Vegas based SCRUM teams. Drug and background checks required. Demonstrated ability to develop software in C#. Ideally RESTful web API’s and experience in the cloud.
Entry-level / Azure Developer / Entry level Azure developer / Junior Front end Developer / Junior .net developer / .net developer / Entry level Software Engineer / Full stack developer / Fullstack developer / Junior Fullstack developer / Junior Full stack developer
We are looking for an entry-level software programmer. The Candidates who are in CPT /OPT/USC/GC or any Engineering/Sciences or all eligible to work in the US are encouraged to apply.Looking for startup minded people. Local candidates. Hard work, flexible, fun.
We build massively scalable systems for content delivery in the gaming, stored value and coupon sectors. It’s all Azure and cloud-based systems. This development center will be focused on backend api and service development. High volume, high resilience, high performance transaction processing.
Skills & Requirements
We are also looking for people with experience in android/iOS mobile development, this can include Xamarin, as well as, full stack C# coders to provide processing and API’s to mobile developers.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field;
- C#, .net, .net core.
- RESTful web api’s or Xamarin/mobile dev experience
- Agile, symmetric and asymmetric encryption
- Nuget, linq, polly, stateless, statefull, aspnet core middleware, caching, persistence strategies, nosql, partitioning, configuration, cosmos, cachemanager, event hubs, push notifications, etc.
- Passion for learning new technologies and wearing multiple hats
Position Description & Responsibilities
- Provide support and Development interface to the Lazlo client support center and DevOps organizations
- May require limited travel to client sites to review and provide issue response
- Determine project constraints including estimated time and costs
- Leads in the configuration, maintenance, enhancement and support of commercial software packages, internally developed applications and web services.
- Leads in the customization and addition of new features to commercial software packages and internally developed applications according to end user requests.
- Leads the maintenance of day-to-day operations of various applications.
- Leads in designing and building new applications based on customer's requirements and specifications.
- Writes and performs tests for applications, fixes problems as they arise, and assists with product launches.
- Provides technical support and troubleshoots problems related to applications.
- Writes technical documentation and uses best development practices regarding version control and testing.
- Performs software upgrades and keeps track of software licensing.
- Assists with managing vendor relationships including scoping of application services and review of deliverables.
Key Behavioral Requirements
- Superior troubleshooting skills
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills, reflecting the ability to effectively interact with multiple leadership levels, customer groups and partners.
- Must be self-managed and internally motivated to the degree that the position and responsibilities themselves are personally satisfying.
- Able to maintain stable performance and daily workflow management under pressure.
- Able to communicate effectively orally and in writing, as well as make presentations before groups.
- The ability to adapt to ever changing demands within diverse environments.
- Knowledge on software development principles
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Knowledge of any programming i.e C, C++, Java or Python or C# etc
- Must be a team player with excellent communication and problem-solving skills and have experience working with customers across teams