Junior Software Developer (Agile, DevSecOps, CI...
- The person in this role will work under supervision on projects supporting Digital Transformation and IT Modernization in the federal government.
- Work to learn and expand knowledge and know-how in core NextGen technology areas.
- Develop the ability to take ownership of tasks in an Agile environment.
- Participate in Scrum meetings and code in two week Sprints.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related discipline (Mathematics or Engineering).
- 0 - 2 years of experience.
- Past experience / education in relevant technology areas such as Software Engineering, Data, AWS or Azure, CI/CD, Data Science, DevOps, or DevSecOps.
- Knowedge or experience in Agile.
- Professional or Academic project experience in any of the following or similar:
- Ruby on Rails
- Cloud platfiorms: AWS, Azure, or GovCloud
- Jave or C# or .NET
- Databases such as: Oracle, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Apache Hive, and Neo4j.
Paradyme Management Inc. is a consulting organization that aligns information technology and business processes to drive measurable results. As an organization, Paradyme focuses on providing exceptional customer service to its clients, welcomes every employee into an atmosphere rich in collaboration and saturated in culture. Paradyme employs smart, dedicated, and driven employees who not only embody the mission and vision of Paradyme, but aid in supporting and strengthening organizational culture overall.
Paradyme is a federal contractor and an EEO and an Affirmative Action Employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy-related disability, physical or mental disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, familial status, personal appearance, occupation, citizenship, veteran or military status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.