Software Engineer, Entry Level
As a Software Engineer, you will take part in the development of software for Tesla’s Enterprise Resource Planning systems. In this role, you will be developing highly complex applications, while meeting the business requirements and improving overall user experience.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a strong desire to learn new technologies & processes, improve efficiency along the way and make an impact while contributing to cross-functional teams. Your ability to creatively collaborate and execute team goals will affect scalability and directly contribute to the company's mission of accelerating the world’s transition to sustainable energy.
- Work closely with a wide variety of stakeholders to analyze and break down large requirements into small, simple, workable deliverables.
- Implement and deliver to production complete end-to-end fully functional solutions.
- Develop scalable solutions using Microsoft technologies and other open stack frameworks.
- Ensure highest technical quality of your deliverables and they are cost-effective to maintain.
- As a full stack developer, you are expected to work across all the tiers of the web applications
- Contribute relevant, clean, concise and quality documentation to Tesla's knowledgebase to support/increase information sharing within the organization.
- Automate any repetitive development tasks and bring efficiency to the team.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment
- Have an open mindset and should be willing to take up challenges
- Complete the work assigned by reporting manager from time to time with high quanlity and dedication
- Backend Development using .net core, C# or Golang
- Experience with RESTful API implementation
- Database programming using Microsoft SQL Server or MySQL 8.0
- Provide utmost importance to the performance and scalability of the web applications during development.
- Knowledge and experience in using distributed source control tools such as Github or Bitbucket
- Education: BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent degree.
- Containerized (Docker) application development is preferred.
- Ability to start in Summer 2021