Junior Java Developer
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.We Offer
- You will analyze business requirements working with end users and come up with a technical solution design.
- You will write and test code, develop automated testing suites to enable agile and lean development and deployment.
- You will work with L2 and L3 support teams to debug production issues, identify root causes and provide fixes in a timely manner.
- You will stay abreast of the latest developments in the respective technical field and find opportunities to improve design, code and test coverage of existing applications.
- You have strong analytical skills and a problem solving mindset.
- You have basic programming skills using Core Java with in-depth knowledge of common APIs and data structures like Collections, Maps, lists, Sets etc.
- Familiarity with the latest features added in Java 8 (eg streams).
- You have deep knowledge of Spring Framework and Spring boot in particular.
- You have basic SQL query language skills.
- Familiarity with commonly used programming tools like Eclipse/ Intellij, Database tools like PL-SQL Developer.
- Familiarity with writing unit tests in Java using Junit and at least 1 automated regression testing framework.
- Familiarity with Web servers like Apache Tomcat/ Jetty and Application Servers like WebLogic.