Jr. Front-End Developer
Los Angeles, CA Full Time
Jr.DevJobs Estimate: $64,000
22 days ago
- Design and code new templates, features, and enhancements.
- Assist with all aspects of the product lifecycle, from specifications through QA.
- Collaborate on finding and fixing bugs.
- 1+ years of industry experience in front-end development (internships okay!).
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of native programming languages like Swift and Android SDK.
- Familiarity with hybrid/middleware apps using React Native, Xamarin, Cordova, etc.
- Knowledgeable in Wordpress, Git, and command line.